Friday, April 28, 2006

He bought me flowers.


My little man bought me flowers for the first time. Ever since he was old enough to grasp he has always picked dandelions in the yard for me, but this is the first time he worked, earned money and bought me flowers. He helped Boppa out in the yard and cleaned up in the garage and Boppa gave him "pocket dollars." Nana had bought similar flowers to take to her Red Hatters meeting and he immediately asked his Boppa to buy some for me. Boppa gave him chores to do to earn the money. He was so proud of himself and I cried I was so happy. Nothing in the world compares to love of a child. Even when the house is a mess, work is crazy and things seem out of control, these flowers sitting on my table make me feel happiness and calm that the pharmaceutical companies only wish they could formulate--ha!

No comments: