Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm thankful for everything (but the indigestion)


Happy Turkey Day! We had a very nice Thanksgiving. We slept in, then Toby ran to Biscuitville and got us breakfast and we watched the parade on TV. I finished up my cooking ( 2 coconut custard pies, an apple cobbler, 2 gallons of sweet tea, and sweet potato casserole) and then we went to Mom's house. I filled up on dressing before dinner and spent the rest of the evening bellyaching with indigestion. Spencer and IV enjoyed helping Nana and Boppa put up their Christmas tree, then we all had dessert and coffee and came home to crash! Seems like it was just Halloween--where did November go?

3 comments:

Paula... said...

Sounds like a real feast - pitty about the indigestion though :(

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the indigestion. Sounds like yall had a good Thanksgiving. That is a cute pic.

Leslie said...

mmm I wanna piece of that pie! Sounds nummy!