Friday, November 02, 2007

I was tagged...

Robyn (aka Where's Jelly?) tagged me to post a question and tag 3 people. Robyn's question was where I would like to travel. Her question was great since that is something I have really been thinking about lately!
My question...Which magazines do you subscribe to?

When I was getting the recycling together yesterday, I realized I have a slight magazine addiction: Reader's Digest, Taste of Home, Simple and Delicious, Parents, Working Mother, Entertainment Weekly, Family Circle, The Week, Ladies Home Journal, Redbook, Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbooks Etc, Ranger Rick,...Okay- that last one is Spencer's so it shouldn't count against me!

..and I tag...Lesle, Kim and Leslie F!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I subscribe to a ton too. BHG scrapbooking, Creating Keepsakes, Vouge, Marie Claire, Vanity Fair, Entertainment weekly, Wonder time,parenting, parents,cookie,Rachel Ray, papercrafts

Anonymous said...

I used to be crazy with magazine subscriptions but now not so much. I just subscribe to Creating Keepsakes and, though I'm not sure how, I'm getting Parenting. I know I didn't sign-up or pay for this subscription, but it's good to read through.

Leslie said...

I cancelled my subscriptions to Oprah and InStyle about a year or so ago I think. They were the two I read the most. I had a subscription last year for Rachael Ray as well but let it go just before I moved and never picked it back up since my mom gets it. So therefore I have no magazine subscriptions at this time.