Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sweet Ride to the Final Four


Friday night was Girls Night Out with the "hoochies"--- we had a blast. Laura was Chief Hoochie since she had "connections" and got us reserved seating. And she was the designated driver this time. Win-Win.

Speaking of my friend Laura, despite being a Duke alum, she made us Carolina Tar Heel white chocolates. Evidently it brought us good luck as we are now headed for the final four! Woot!

While we watched the game tonight over at my brother's house, Spencer and IV played outside with chalk. As we were leaving, they showed me their hopscoth--and I thought, "well, that's kind of retro-cool"....until...they showed me how they drew bombs in the squares and how it would blow off appendages forcing them to hop around on one leg, flailing an arm, faking death.....
Never underestimate the graphic creativity of little boys!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What's the sphere? Is that a watermelon?

Kristin K Stock said...

That is super super fun! Wish I could be there....

Mama Laura said...

"Chief Hoochie" had better be a term of endearment or else I'm going to have to use those "heels" as a voodoo doll--need your big toe tonight, do you Ty????

Our little family said...

LOL, boys are sooo....well, they are so weird!