Our special day started off with a small ceremony at Wesley Memorial chapel-- just my family and Will's Mom. It was simple and beautiful--just what we wanted.
After the ceremony, we had a quick lunch at Will's Mom's house and then we had an easy drive to Charleston. We did some touristy things downtown (Meeting St.), then had a nice dinner at California Dreaming.
The next morning, we took a shuttle to the port and started our honeymoon cruise.We had a fabulous time---so much, in fact, we are ready to book our next cruise.
- We exchanged wedding gifts-- I gave him a Wenger watch and he gave me an Alexandrite pendant.
- Family and friends surprised us with onboard credits, a big photo album, photo vouchers and drink vouchers. We were wow'd with generosity!
- I won enough $ the first night at the casino to gamble on the rest of the trip ☺
- We rented a jeep for an excursion in Freeport and spent the day touring the island and the beaches--it was BEAUTIFUL!
- I won the drawing at Diamonds International in Nassau. I won a one carat midnight sapphire necklace. The necklace is very nice, but DI was REALLY slow with the paperwork from our other purchase and caused us to miss our semi-submersible submarine excursion ☹
- Our favorite activity was watching the crystal blue water and spotting sea life-- we got several photos of turtles, dolphins, hammerhead sharks, fish, etc.
- We ate WAY too much. We drank too much. We laughed too hard. We slept too late. IT WAS PERFECT!
We had several portraits done on the ship-- our biggest expenditure was photos!
When we got home from our honeymoon, we had a small reception for our families to meet. It was a great party and I hope to have photos to post soon!
♥ We are beyond happy and appreciate all of your well wishes, wonderful gifts and sincerely appreciate all the love and support.♥