Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Memorial Day!

Gotta love a three day weekend! I had a wonderfully relaxing weekend. Poor Toby worked all weekend, but Spencer and I had fun! We shopped, played in the pool, scrapbooked and grilled out with friends and family. I finished my scrapbook from my Atlanta vacation (YAY!) and I organized my pictures.

On a sad note, my best friend's husband (Joey) was in an accident at work this past week and broke his hip, pelvic, and shoulder. He is still in ICU, has had hours and hours of surgery and is facing more surgery. He is on a ventilator and could use some extra thoughts and prayers. If you are reading this, please say a prayer for Joey Reynolds in Richmond, VA.

Well, Toby and I have been talking non-stop about the finale of LOST. Spencer is TOTALLY psyched about the CARS movie coming out. We saw Over The Hedge with him this past weekend. He really enjoyed it, but all he keeps talking about is CARS!!!!

No comments: