Thursday, February 15, 2007

6 Quirks

My friend Leslie tagged me to post 6 quirks on my blog...so let's see.. Only 6??? I'm full of quirks!!!

  1. I guess one of my biggest quirks is brushing my teeth. If I wake up anytime during the night I *have* to brush my teeth. I can't stand it if my mouth is warm. Yuck!
  2. OOH! I'm addicted to handwipes! I love the feeling of just washed hands!
  3. Eargasms--- love me some Qtips!
  4. Canned air-- Dust Remover spray-- Damn I love that stuff. I love how cold the can gets when you spray it! I love how you can master blaster dust with it. Oh Yeah!
  5. I can't sleep with my feet covered. My feet are clausterphobic.
  6. No one and I repeat no one-- I don't give a flip about your medical degree-- no one touches my belly button. Ever.

If I had any sense at all, I would not post this on my blog but I guess stupidity and lack of self control are additional quirks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL You belly button is THAT sensitive?!?!? Crazy woman!

Leslie said...

eargasms....LOL love it! I like me some q-tips too (but never thought to put a name to it like that). fabulous!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Those are some of the best quirks I have ever heard :) Especially the teeth one ... that is a little quirky! But I bet your dentist loves you!

Jen said...

LMAO at eargasms!! Isn't that the greatest?! So true! I'll never think of qtips the same again! Thanks Cassandra! :)