Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Happy and Congrats

This weekend was packed with fun!
Saturday, I went with my Mom's Red Hat Chapter (I'm a Pink Hatter!) to Danville Virginia for a luncheon, bingo and shopping. We got home just in time for mom and I to have dinner and get to the theater to see The Man Who Came to Dinner. Orginally, it was a "Date Night" for me and Toby, but A&K (woohoo!) are in the state soccer tournament so Toby went to cheer them on and Mom and I used the theater tickets!

Sunday was busy! I got up and immediatley started cooking for the party. Dips, a huge pot of homemade baked beans and 3 ice cream cakes later, it was time to go to IV's preschool graduation. He looked adorable in his little cap and gown! Afterwards, we all came home for a big pool party. The party was to celebrate my Mom's birthday, IV's graduation and our friend Barry's Birthday--so we had quite a large crowd there!

The best part of the party was this evening, when everyone had gotten out of the pool. The pool is heated so the water is very warm so the evening air feels a titty bit nipply...anyway, Barry (the birthday boy) had just dried off and had walked behind the outdoor bar...and my brother just happened to be standing on the upper deck with a huge vat of ice water....I got this picture just a nanosecond before Barry screamed like a little girl!..and then we all sang Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA Too funny! Sounds like a great party!

Paula... said...

sounds like a great but busy day. Oooh that water would have been COLD brrrr!