Friday, January 04, 2008

Crazy Conversations today!

Ever have one of those days where everything is funny?

I started today off with a package from my friend, Kim. In the package full of awesome gifts, she accidentally included one McDonalds napkin. For some reason, it cracked me up. Everything in the care package was thoughtful, had purpose, was intended for a reason...and then this napkin. I really wish it would have been a Wendy's napkin because those are yellow and much prettier....

Then my friend Amy was doing the sweet Mommy thing and bragging about how her young child is recognizing numbers and adding at such an early age. I remember how analytical Spencer was as a toddler, how he would sort things before he could even sit up on his own and how I thought he was Mensa material.... fast forward to this morning-- I walk in the kitchen and there he is picking his nose and eating his cereal with an ice cream scoop. Lovely, huh?

At lunch today, my friend Georgina in England posted about the police coming to her house to fill out a report on a stolen car. We were giving her a hard time, asking her if they were hot and single, etc. And she posted back that they had tea and "cuddled her kittens"-- well we automatically thought "cuddled her kittens" was a quaint English expression for something dirty... but no, they literally cuddled her kittens. Seems they already had boyfriends...

Hope you are having as much fun today as we are!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You know, I send you a nice care package full of thoughful gifts, and what do you put on your blog...the @^$&$* McDonald's napkin. Now I know what to put in future care packages...only paper products from fast food restaurants. That could get interesting...
LMAO about the cuddled her kittens thing, too funny!