Sunday, October 18, 2009

Paranormal YACKtivity


Have you seen the movie Paranormal Activity?  It is very Blair Witch-esque and filmed with a handheld camera; therefore, the camera movement was substantial. I don't normally have motion sickness, but I got quite nauseous during the film....twice. The movie was good.  The quick sprints to the ladies room were less than fun. A great meal at Maggiano's was quickly lost. Thankfully Will was more than understanding!


I originally thought Will's little Chi-Weenie dog (Lacie) looked like a love-child between a Chihuahua and Yoda but we decided that she looks like Fire Marshall Bill. Especially when she works that bottom lip for a pout!
What do you think?


2 comments:

Cheri Pryor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheri Pryor said...

Thanks for the warning....I find the older I get the less tolerance I have for that kind of motion.

And Lacie is adorable. But I think the bottom left pic of her resembles this more than Fire Marshall Bill (who I love, btw!! In Living Color ROCKED)
http://www.worldjewishnewsagency.org/101267.jpg