Sunday, February 14, 2010

Celebrating the LOVE in my Life

Valentine's Day 2010 was as wonderful as all the people in my life. I had little gifts for all the kids and I made homemade goodies for the family (apple cake with caramel pecan topping and turtle brownies) 
Spencer got candy, gum, Mario Kart Pez and, oddly enough, swim goggles!


Will and I took the boys for lunch (they chose McDonalds!) and then for a couple of rounds of indoor miniature golf under black lights.



Of course I got Will chocolates from Mama Laura's and wine from the Wet Whistle...You can't have Valentine's Day in Trinity without those! I also got him a framed lithograph of Wayne Coyne's The Stars Are So Big since his favorite band is The Flaming Lips.  Don't judge--haha!


And Will did some major spoiling.  When you see me, make sure you oooh and ahhh over my beautiful new Accutron Courchevel watch.  He picked the perfect one: sapphire crystal (because he knows I am clumsy), 10 diamonds (because he knows I love me some bling), light blue mother-of-pearl on white face (because he is starting to embrace this Carolina Blue thing I think), Black onyx cabochon crown and lug ends (because hey, who doesn't think that's awesome??!!)...and of course he included candy and the gratuitous NC State T-shirt. He is such a sweet guy--how did I get so lucky?


8 comments:

Leslie said...

ahh a day of love! You are loved alright! The watch is gorgeous...and even though The Flaming Lips aren't on my playlist...that pic you bought him is gorgeous!

Kristin K Stock said...

You two make the cutest couple ever!!!! I liked my big box of Chocolates that Ron got me....of course they are gone :)

Anna Ruth said...

I am so happy for you. I read and see the pictures and I know that you are living life to the fullest.

Amy said...

What a fun V-Day! I am so glad there is so much love in your life!

Cheri Pryor said...

You look plenty giddy...so happy for all that joy. You totally deserve it!! (hugs)

AshleyS said...

yum, yum on that watch!

Patti H said...

lucky girl!! You deserve it too!!

Our little family said...

Ahhh, so sweet. Love the watch. Love the shirt. Love that you got Spencer frogs. That is what my kiddos got as well.