Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What Would Nancy Drew Do?

I have an unusual case of APPEARING clothes.

This T-shirt and Shorts showed up on my dresser about two months ago.



The T-shirt is a man's XXL and the shorts are an XL (40/42)-- too big to be Will's---too big to be my Dad's--too big to be my ex-husband's-- the right size for my brother but NOT his!

The shirt says "High Point Regional Health System Piedmont Joint Replacement Center" and the clothes were clean and neatly folded.

So...obviously these clothes got mixed up with either my stuff or Spencer's stuff, right?  I need to figure this out...and quick!  A strange set of men's clothing showing up in my bedroom doesn't look right....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

slut!

Patti H said...

O.M.G.

Cheri Pryor said...

Well what I want to know is where the hell have YOUR clothes been that would have them getting mixed up with these? Hmmmm....

Anonymous said...

That happens to you too?! I've run across several shirts that don't belong to any of us. It's bizarre.