Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Potter Rave

I have had a blast the last couple of days talking with my friends about the new book. Hopefully this isn't considered spoilers for anyone--but the sheer amount of intensity and deaths were....so furious yet exciting! I was so sad and struck--it's crazy how attached I felt to certain characters! I was a sucker for that epilogue as well-- that is what most of us have been chatting about---silly, I know, but oh so fun! I can't wait for Spencer to be old enough to read this series!

3 comments:

lydia eve said...

wasn't it fabulous?! i've read some things different places about how some people read theirs and then were going to donate it to a school or something... not me! mine are staying in my house for me to read periodically until i can share with my own offspring one day (hopefully).

long live harry potter! :)

Jennifer Sizemore said...

I picked mine up on Saturday - but Haven't had time to start it yet!!!! I plan to this weekend!

Paula... said...

OK I've got my fingers in my ears - I don't want to hear a single thing!!! I haven't even had the chance to start reading it yet :(