Tuesday, July 18, 2006

OUCH!


Well-- I had the lithrotripsy done. The stone was as stubborn as my momma and didn't want to crush until after an hour of pounding. Today, I am sore and thanking God for Vicodin and Percocet. I am having spasms and pain with every "particle" that passes. Some of the fragments didn't get crushed as small as the others and they are VERY difficult to pass-- check that-- they are excruciating, screaming, painful to pass!!! But, at least the surgery part is over with and hopefully all the big "particles" were expelled today because I only have 3 more days of Percocet!

With everything that has been going on with me, yesterday was the *PERFECT* day for Spencer to get a fun pack from my friend Lois from ScrapJazz. He received a beautiful handmade card and poem, Kool-aid, stickers, and balloons. Hey Lois-- those dinosaur stickers rocked his world!!!! Thanks so much for thinking of my little guy!

No comments: