Saturday, January 06, 2007

Card Crazy

Friday Night-- Card Making Class
Friday--late night--Came home and I had the most wonderful (HUGE!) get well gift of awesome cards from my friend Valerie from Florida! They look like handmade cards--really cute, perfectly embellished but they are manufactured. I am totally impressed with the organizer box that they are in. I can use that for the cards that came with it and my handmade cards!
Saturday-- I went to a Card Making workshop (Stamp Camp) with a group of friends. We had so much fun!...and then I totally crashed. I am still sore and VERY tired from being sick and the change of medications, etc. But... I have lots of cards now and I had a creative weekend of play!

1 comment:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

Obviously you are feeling better if you are going stamping, right?
Hope so.