Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A well timed RAK...


So yesterday had challenges, but today was nice. I received a wonderful Random Act of Kindness. My Irish Grandmother would have been proud-- this particular RAK came with a Shamrock charm and blessing (each petal of the Shamrock brings wishes for good health, luck and happiness) plus I received shamrock seeds to reap what I sow-- a garden of reminders-- just what I need.

This WONDERFUL gift came from Sandra...but which Sandra??-- I know two. I am not sure if either Sandra has any idea just how timely this act of kindness happened to present itself today or how touching the charm and verse is to me. I hope to reach out tomorrow and offer my most sincere thank you. In the mean time, I wanted to share this with you, my friends and family. If you haven't reached out in a random act of kindness lately, I encourage you to do so-- you never know just how powerful your gesture will be.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

what a cool RAK! I would adore something like that myself so I know how excited you must've been!

Paula... said...

What a lovely suprise for you - I'm so glad you have many wonderful friends that can put a smile on your face :)