Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Totally Nuts



Val thinks she's funny. Yeah a total riot. For the past week I have had a problem with a crazy squirrel in my attic--driving me insane, eluding the trap, doing an Irish jig when I am trying to sleep, creeping me out....
So today, the hot FedEx guy brings me a box. In the box, something wrapped in white with a note that says "Feed me and put me somewhere so I can play"-- I was almost scared to unwrap it! Low and behold--a frickin squirrel. And somewhere in Florida there is a goofball, watching the FedEx tracking website and laughing like a little hyena when she knew I was pwn'd.

Val the Jokester:

7 comments:

Patti H said...

yeah there is one in every crowd. My mom did that same thing to me when she lived in Florida. I had a mouse in the house and she sent me a beanie baby mouse. Cody now plays with it and everytime I see it it still freaks me out. Good luck with that squirrel Cassandra

Anonymous said...

Val ROCKS! What ever you do, NEVER under estimate what Val can and will do!
She LOVES a good prank and I'm with her all the way. Word of caution to Val~~~~ Watch your Back, pay back is HELL where Cassandra comes from!
Brenda (AKA) MOM

Paula... said...

Ah what are friends for? - life would be pretty dull without them :)

Good one Val :)

Oscar T. Grouch said...

what are friends for, have you put the cat in the attic yet?

Cheri Pryor said...

Does Val know Peggy?

Jennifer Sizemore said...

That is frickin hilarious!!!!
Good one!

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com

Now talk about Philippines and youl find article masterpieces of bronze sculpture and wall paintings. Sculpture making as part of your province is crafted on the front of its buyer. Name what all your family want the artist to explore carve and youl consider getting amazed relating to so how do you fast and creative the individual can element Art shells are another art equipment in your u s You make an appointment with them in the form having to do with a golf bag wall decor,or at least lamp shades. Some are colorful and most of the are do nothing more than shiny and off white in color a little as though pearls. Art somewhat made about abaca could be the another a minumum of one The most sufferers saleable could possibly be the abaca sneakers You can use or at best do nothing more than use them as display or a multi functional memorabilia back and forth from going to be the Philippines.