- Traffic in front of an elementary school is as bad as a rock concert! We need to adjust our leave time 15 minutes sooner!
- Getting up an hour earlier than you are used to is rough!
- It's really cool to have a new CARS backpack and lunchbox!
- Teachers aren't even phased when they have 5 children that don't speak English!
- Teachers are VERY grateful when you bring lots of extra supplies.
- Even though you spend hundreds of dollars on nice, new school clothes, your child will insist on wearing the $3 clearance Dino T-shirt on the first day.
- When they teach your son a new song about a dog named RAGS, he will sing it over and over all evening.
- Spencer's biggest thrill was buying chocolate milk at snack, going to PE class and giving Nana and Boppa a tour of his classroom after school today.
Thursday, August 31, 2006
1st day of Kindergarten!
Today was Spencer's first day of Kindergarten! I think we ALL learned something today....
Posted by Cassandra at 8/31/2006 08:18:00 PM