Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Labor Day!

Today is Labor Day. And I am doing anything EXCEPT laboring... Today is going to be a nice, relaxing day! Well...for me anyway. Toby has to work today--and then he has school stuff to do tonight. We had a cookout/pool party last night and we still have lots of leftovers so dinner is taken care of--yay!

Spencer is running around in his Power Rangers costume fighting imaginary bad guys. If he is still doing that when he is 17 I promise I will put him in therapy.

Well, we decided to go with a new Honda CR-V in Alabaster Silver Metallic. The CR-V gets better gas mileage and it is very comfortable, plus it has superior safety features for Spencer in the back seat. It will be about a week before we get it. It is in the detail shop having black leather put in right now. I named her Yolanda. (Yolanda the Honda- or Yo the Ho) The I-Pod (MusicLink) hook up will be installed in two weeks.

My friend Deann made me an awesome necklace and earring set last night! Thanks Dee!

1 comment:

Paula... said...

Oooh the new CRV sounds fab - I bet you're counting down the days until you get it :) Love the jewellry - you have one very talented friend there!! Enjoy your day off today (wish it was one here!!)