Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Power of Four

I accepted this blog tag from Paula-- my Aussie friend!

A) Four jobs I have had in my life: In order of importance:
Mother, wife, Instructional Designer, Project Manager
B) Four movies I could watch again:
Steel Magnolias, Dumb and Dumber, League of Their Own, The Replacements
C) Four places I have lived:
Chester, High Point, Chapel Hill, Trinity
D) Four TV shows I like to watch:
The Office, Lost, Earl, Family Guy
E) Four places I have holidayed:
Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach, Las Vegas, Disney World
F) Four regular websites I visit:
Google, Scrapjazz, eBay, CNN
G) Four of my favourite foods:
Potatoes, Bread, Cherries, Greek Salad
H) Four places I would rather be right now:
Claiming my winning Lotto ticket, on vacation, sleeping, reading to Spencer
I) Four friends I think will respond:
Oscar, Nancy, Val, and Donna

1 comment:

Paula... said...

Fab answers Cassandra - you find out so much more about people with these sort of things LOL.

Now why didn't I think of "claiming my winning lotto ticket" - dream on :)