Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Didn't Taste Simple to Me...

Last night I hosted a Tastefully Simple tasting party. It was so much fun--and I can't believe how much food I have left over.  We tasted so many things that my friends could barely (and some couldn't at all) sample the desserts.  Seriously--they couldn't take another nibble!
I wasn't sure how many "tasting" samples we would have so I made up a few treats, fingers sandwiches and a cheese tray as well.  That is what put us overboard....
We pretty much ate our way through the catalog-- I think we sampled about 20 products or so.  We were so miserable by the end that I am going to have another tasting this spring--haha!
So many friends showed up-- I ran out of seats!  We pulled the couch into the archway AND I needed the foldy-chairs we use during soccer games.  It was fun to have a bunch of friends over on a week night for a little hen party-- I highly recommend it!


1 comment:

Cheri Pryor said...

My stomach hurts just thinking about all that food....of course it *could* be the snickers bar I just ate.