Sunday, November 14, 2010

Veteran's Day

I gave my Dad an awesome Veteran's Day gift-- I took Mom away for the day.  HAHAH!!

Mom and I took Spencer to Chapel Hill on Veteran's Day because our little man wanted to do some early birthday shopping for himself.  He picked out a new sweatshirt, a couple of new T-shirts, a winter cap that looks like a football helmet, some toys, a soccer wrist wrap/bracelet thingy, and he chose both lunch and dinner--plus he snacked on doughnuts and icees!  It was "Spencer Day" in the fullest!
Mom and I snuck some time in at A Southern Season and Spencer even enjoyed his time there where he helped pick out gourmet goodies for the holidays!

1 comment:

Cheri Pryor said...

I miss me some Krispy Kreme doughnuts!! *sigh*...stupid healthy Californians did NOT embrace the Kreme.

I should move.