Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rock out with your Choc out!

My bff, Laura, of Mama Laura's Chocolates LLC was featured on tonight's WFMY News 2 special, "Made in the Triad, Holiday Edition."  Our viewing party consisted of going out for dinner (East Coast Wings) and coming back to her house to make fun voice over comments and goofy pictures of her TV appearance including but not limited to: the Vanna, the thinker, the rock star...and the always a classic laugh-at-the hairnet pose.

Thankfully, our children are too young to realize they should be embarrassed by our antics and played nicely, totally oblivious to the dementia that will probably be inherited.  Bless their hearts.

1 comment:

Cheri Pryor said...

I don't trust anyone that skinny to make good chocolate....I think she should send me some to prove me wrong.