Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cool for a monday

Today was pretty cool for a Monday. Let's see.... I was actually on time for work (Is that a record?) I met my friend Lesley for lunch. Remind me to kick her arse for choosing Mexican. I bellyached all afternoon! She is doing the SAHM thing now and can go for Mexican and have Margaritas at noon --what a show off. I had salsa-itis all afternoon and NO margarita with my lunch!!!! Then I had to return to corporate world and host conference calls and muffle the heaves-- but at least I got out of the office and met a friend for lunch right? After work, I hit Hobby Lobby on the way home and picked up some cool stuff for a scrapbooking crop I am going to this weekend. Then Toby, Spencer and I met Mom and Dad for dinner-- Spencer of course, went home with Nana and Boppa. I tried really hard to bribe him with the new Walter the Farting Dog: Trouble at the Yard Sale book but even that wouldn't convince Spencer to stay at home tonight!!!! and last but not least....the best part of the evening was watching the Hurricanes spank the Oilers!!

1 comment:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

Go canes go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because I am in Oiler country does not mean a thing.

Cam Ward is a local boy for me. Played for our Red Deer Rebels. Go Cam Go!!!!!!!!!!!!