Friday, June 09, 2006

It snot funny

Toby had quite the softball game last night! He was a batting, catching, throwing machine! A three run triple was his most impressive trick of the night--but he was pretty sore later on. I was rubbing Icy Hot on his elbow (cuz I'm such a sweet wife--ha!) and then I accidently scratched my nose/upper lip-- YIKES!!!!!!! my lip/nose/even up into my tear ducts were ablaze for 20 minutes!!! And no-- I was NOT picking my nose despite what Toby might tell ya....

For those of you that do not know about ScrapJazz-- just skip this part--- but for my Jazz friends: I MADE DIVA YESTERDAY!!!! I would have updated this blog yesterday--but blogger was down all day!!!! Yay!! Finally a DIVA!!! I passed my crown to Karen (Kacomi)--what an awesome day! My ScrapJazz buddies are so cool!!!

Spencer still thinks he lives with Nana and Boppa. We beg and bribe him to come home. He actually slept at home last night--and whined all the way home. He doesn't understand why we punish him by making him come to his own house! I guess we will have just settle for limited hugs and quick visits and be thankful that he is so in love with spending time with Nana and Boppa. Studies show that kids with a multi-generational influence are more intelligent. If that is true, my kid should be a freakin' genius!!! HAHA

4 comments:

~ RebekahBoo said...

Girl, if that is true, then my kids are geniuses too! LOL

Nancyroo said...

Everyone's kid is a genius. ;)
Congrats on making DIVA!

Oscar T. Grouch said...

Way to go DIVA.

I think I would be glad to have my kids somewhere else for a whole night. What a Mom I am.

~Denise said...

I'm PIMP about the icy hot on the nose bit!!!! Did I miss this post on SJ or should I 'out' you??? ;-)