Thursday, February 21, 2008

Georgina thinks I'm nuts

I have a birthday list-- most of it I have gathered from friends, emails, announcements on sites, etc. I glanced at it a couple of weeks ago and noticed it said Georgina (my friend in England) had a birthday coming up. So I mailed a card. All proud of myself for actually getting it mailed on time. And then I get an email from Georgina...Uhmmm..Thanks?? But my birthday was in September??? Damn. My birthday list is wrong. So Georgina, seal that card back up and put it away for 7 months. It's the thought that counts. And I *did* think of you--just not for the right occasion!

2 comments:

Paula... said...

ROFL - I feel so disorganised with eveyrthing this year! I am usually such an organised person but I just can't seem to get my act together this year :(

Georgina said...

ROFL - I certainly wasnt disappointed with the beautiful card Cassandra!! It completely made my day! LOL Its up on the wall in my craft room and I'm keeping it up until September! LOL If the queen can have 2 birthdays a year, so can I!! LOL