Monday, April 14, 2008

Crazy Croppers


This past weekend was our spring crop. With just a few hours in there for sleep, we scrapbooked from Friday at 5 until Sunday at 4. Actually, Julie, Mom and Melissa started Friday morning - I had to work. We had an AWESOME time! We laughed as much as we cropped! Jennifer did impressions all weekend to make sure we were in stitches. Her impression of the ultra fem choreographer on girlicious is a riot!
I was busy on a conference call Friday morning and burned (as in totally SCORCHED!) the spaghetti sauce for our dinner Friday night. Had to make a quick recovery! Luckily, we salvaged it! Everyone brought so many goodies that we had to swap recipes as well-- (hey Julie-- where is my salsa recipe?)
I worked on my cruise album and although I didn't get finished (why in the world did I take 400 pictures that week?) I did get 25 pages done and I made 15 cards. Here is one of my favorite pictures from our cruise: Spencer and IV both asked if we were *really* under water...haha!

5 comments:

Patti H said...

sounds like a great weekend! I wish I had some local friends that liked to scrapbook!

Paula... said...

You certainly do look like a crazy lot ROFL. Glad you had a great weekend and I love the page :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like yall are having a great time. Sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like yall are having a great time. Sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

Scrapbook t-shirt $22.00
Scrapbook supplies $25.00
Scrapbooking with friends
PRICELESS!!!!!