Monday, April 14, 2008

Oh Happy Day



Spencer happily brought home his perfect report card. He has been such a good boy this entire year! As a reward, I bought him a new book-- it was a fun activity book that came with a marshmallow shooter. Nana and Boppa rewarded him with $$, which he took to GameStop to pick out a couple of new video games. I gave in and bought him a steering wheel controller. Okay, maybe I was feeling a little nostalgic for the old days of playing Pole Position at the skating rink with my BFF Michelle....
Getting ready for bed tonight, he said, "Mom, This is one of the best days ever!" A little extra attention, some goofy play time and a not-so-serious book really made his day!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Lucky kid, Ive always wanted a marshmallow shooter!

Kim said...

Tell Spencer that Baxter and I are sooooo proud of him. That does sound like a perfect day. I bet the only thing that could have made it better would have been if you had made him another wig! LOLOLOLOLOL. Love ya.

lydia eve said...

Marshmallows make any day awesome. You should roast them on the stove like my mom always did for me... such a fun treat!!

Paula... said...

Way to go with your report card Spencer - you certainly are one lucky boy :)

Robyn said...

How do you find all these cool things?