Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cheese!


Today was picture day at school. Both spring pictures and class pictures were taken. If you saw my post from a few days ago, you know Spencer had a run in with the car door and busted his nose. Luckily by today (picture day) the bruises and swelling was gone--and the cut was down to a small scab. It still looked worse than I want in a photo- but I guess it will capture the essence of a first grade little boy, right? I guess I will find out in a couple of weeks when we get the proofs!

Also-- A big Happy 18th Birthday to my nieces Ashley & Kristin!

3 comments:

AmyWhit said...

I think his nose looks great considering he just busted it all up! Look at those big blue eyes. Who will be looking at his nose when they have those to focus on!

Paula... said...

Oooh I'm so glad he didn't look like her did the other day for his photo. You can live with the small scratches - it just shows he's a true "boy" ROFL.

Patti H said...

Cassandra he is the cutest thing ever and Spencer looks so good in red!