Friday, March 07, 2008

Tagged by Paula

Tagged!
Paula has tagged me in a little blog game.

As for the tag, here are the rules:


Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are my seven random facts about myself...



1. I am obsessed with antibacterial handwipes. I single handily (pun intended) keep the stock price of WetOnes at a constant.
2. I had an invisible monkey as a pet when I was a child.
3. I brush my teeth all the time. I love the feeling of freshly brushed teeth.
4. Movies bore me. I really only enjoy comedies. Especially stupid ones.
5. I get so excited when I get pictures developed -- I love photos!
6. I hate to drive.
7. I collect pins!


****** I did this one about a year ago and I am too lazy to look up who I tagged last time--so I am going to list a few friends here, just in case you want to play along...**** How about Kim, Stacy, Lori, Georgina, Robyn, Nancyroo, and Leslie ? I'll have to cruise through some blogs later and see who has done this already... PM or leave me a message if you're game!

3 comments:

Jennifer Sizemore said...

What fun facts!!!
I will have to tell Jacob about your invisible friend. He is currently obsessed with monkeys.

Paula... said...

LOL at the invisible friend, at least Dayna's monkey is sort of real - as real as a soft toy gets LOL. Thanks for playing along :)

Leslie said...

I'll have to do this in a few days when I get caught up around my house. Be watching for my 7!