Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day 2008


Happy Mother's Day everyone! After church, I ran errands most of the day. I was SO HAPPY when Spencer came home tonight! The best Mother's Day present ever is when I asked if he needed anything--and he hugged me and said "Just my Mom." Seriously-- I almost cried.
Spencer gave me two beautiful plants. Poor plants, they have no idea that by their gift to me they have been issued a death sentence. Hopefully, I can get them to last a little while since they are so pretty!
Spencer also gave me a little planter with his picture in a bloom that he made at school-- adorable!!
Since it was late, we just went up to the local Mexican dive for dinner. One of the guys in the Mariachi band had IV and Spencer in stitches the entire time! We got lots of pictures at dinner. Don't ask why Auntie is so red in one of those pictures--trust me, you don't want to know. I love the picture of my mom with me and my brother-- I have very few of her laughing and this is one is great. Although it is smooshed for the collage, the full size picture captures her entire laugh!
click on the collage to enlarge pictures

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Mother's Day Cassandra! Spencer's answer was so sweet!

And you look beautiful in these pictures!

Kim said...

You ARE a great mom- happy mother's day! Spencer knows a good thing when he sees it. ;0)
I love all of these pics--what a beautiful family! My fave though, is the one of the guy making Spencer laugh so hard--that is priceless!
I am so glad you and your family shared an evening of laughs and love- you all deserved it.

lydia eve said...

Happy belated Mother's Day! You are looking GREAT! Love the hair.

Seeing pictures of your mom makes me miss Nana...

Kristin K Stock said...

AHHH Cass! I hope you had an wonderful Mother's Day. You certainly deserve one.....lots of hugs!

Patti H said...

Love your cute shirt! Great photos love them. I have to learn how to do the collage thingy!

Robyn said...

Aw, isn't Spence the sweetest thing. I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day. I wanted Mexican too, but alas we didn't go out.

AshleyS said...

I'm so glad you got to have such an awesome time with family--it certainly looks like y'all laughed a lot!!!

Georgina said...

LOL - Looks like you all had a blast!