Monday, May 19, 2008

Patti Tagged me!

Doesn't everyone have a Crazy Canadian friend? Well mine is Patti... and she tagged me on her blog:

Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 4 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

FACT #1
I rarely watch any movie other than a comedy.
FACT #2
If you picked up my Ipod, you would think you were in an 80's time warp.
FACT #3
I hate to drive.
FACT #4
My top two celebrity crushes are: John Stamos and Nikki Stixx

See-- not all that exciting, huh?

Okay I am going to tag:

Kim because she always has something funny to say.
Oscar because she is always game for a fun tag.
Georgina because she always has such great projects on her blog.
Kristin because I don't think I have ever tagged her!

3 comments:

Patti H said...

fast and easy eh? LOL

Stacy said...

Apparently I am the "SANE Canadian friend" pffft whatever Trevor! :p

Robyn said...

never would've guessed Nikki Stixx,