Saturday, May 17, 2008

Party Foods


I took Spencer and IV to the Strawberry Farm this morning so I would have fresh strawberries to dip for Mom's party tonight. The boys did a great job of getting me pretty, red berries with the stems attached! They really should have weighed the boys going in and coming out of the strawberry patch because I bet they ate as much as we bought! They picked a big bucket full (7 pounds!) and then we went back home to make the rest of the party foods: chocolate covered strawberries, coconut macaroons, dips, cheeses, treats and of course no cookout would be complete without my Two Faced Baked Beans--they talk behind your back!

5 comments:

lydia eve said...

I wanted to make baked beans for my party last night but couldn't come up with a recipe I thought worthy... I would love to have yours if you're willing to share!!!

Kim said...

OMG those are gorgeous!!! I would have LOVED to have tasted those, but NO ONE saved me any!!!

Patti H said...

oh you are making my mouth water! Those strawberries look delightful!

Stacy said...

Oh YUMMMM! You have berries already? Lucky!! They look absolutely perfect!

Robyn said...

MMMMMMM that looks sooooooo good.