Monday, May 19, 2008

Little Step is a Big Step

I keep a box by the basement door and anytime I come across something that I don't need, use, want or doesn't fit either of us- it goes into the box. When the box gets full, I take it to Goodwill. Last night, I looked at the box and two big step stools filled the box. I asked Spencer about them and He said, "Mom. I'm a big boy now and I can reach the bathroom sink just fine!" So.. I guess I'm donating step stools since my big boy doesn't need them any longer. Part of me is happy since I won't be stubbing my toe on the dadburn thing all the time and the other part of me is sad that he is getting so big!

3 comments:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

so sad that they are getting so big, you need to post a picture of you and spencer standing so I can see. I have one on my blog.

Patti H said...

yeah happy tears! blink one more time Cassandra and he will be in high school!

Stacy said...

How cute he? Awww